This report explores current issues around the management and provision of learning resources in Further Education Colleges.
- Colleges cannot afford all the commercially-available resources they need.
- Increasing the range of online resources is the top priority for most colleges.
- More traditional learning resources remain vital to learning outcomes.
- Procurement is often ad hoc and suffers from a lack of communications between IT/library professionals and academic staff.
- Colleges could benefit more from reduced price agreements.
Complete the form below to download your copy of the report.