Eduserv, a leading not for profit, IT services provider, is looking for Senior Test Analyst ideally educated with an IT qualification and have proven track record working in an IT sector.
About the role
Eduserv has a vacancy for a Senior Test Analyst in its Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team in Bath to design, develop, execute and document appropriate test strategies to verify the quality of the software solutions Eduserv produces.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Service Delivery, the Senior Test Analyst will take ownership of the IAM testing strategy and will test processes across all projects and products, continuously improving the testing strategy.
Essential Skill Sets Required:
- Experience with identity and access management technologies
- Experience leading a team
- Testing in both waterfall and agile environments
- Experience of leading testing in an agile software development environment (Scrum / XP)
- Evidence of influencing testers, managers and software engineers to drive improvements in quality
- Significant experience in a software testing role
- ISEB/ISTQB Testing Foundation certificate or similar qualification
- Automated testing via tools such as Selenium, soapUI/loadUI and REST testing tools
- Experience of working with and contributing to continuous build environments and unit testing tools
- Good communicator with a strong team ethic
- Attention to detail, commitment and a structured methodical approach to work.
Advantageous Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of agile development practices, preferably SCRUM, is useful as it’s used positively within the team
- Position Permanent
- Working hours: 36.5 hours per week
- Annual Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + benefits
- Shift patterns: Monday to Friday
How to apply
The successful candidates would only be considered for this role if they are able to demonstrate within their CV/CV support letter that they have the relevant qualifications and experience related to IT testing. When applying for this vacancy quote job reference “Senior Test Analyst”.
Note: Full details of the job description will be clarified and provided at the Interview stage.
Applications received after 20 January 2017 will not be considered for this vacancy unless we are unable to find suitable candidates.
See the job description here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please. Applications from agencies not on our PSL will not be considered.