A Marketing Manager is required to drive the international growth of OpenAthens – a software service that connects readers to a range of publishers with one username and password.
The new Marketing Manager will work part time or full time to develop, plan and implement the marketing strategy, campaigns and branding for OpenAthens and work with our partners globally to generate new business in all regions.
A key part of the role is demonstrating knowledge of strategic marketing planning and running market and competitor analysis.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing international marketing plans, strategies and budgets that support business objectives
- Undertaking market, competitor and customer analysis to develop the product/service strategy and definition of offerings for all relevant market sectors, ensuring that we differentiate OpenAthens from its competitors.
- Identifying opportunities to target sectors.
- Managing systems and processes such as CRM.
- Supporting channel partners.
- Writing effective copy for print and online media.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Marketing and attending Eduserv events.
- Providing support as required to other areas of the communications team
- Managing relationships with external suppliers including PR, Content, Analyst relations and telemarketing agencies.
- Measuring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Developing and implementing a content strategy for OpenAthens.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, copy writing and organisation skills, along with experience working with IT sales marketing databases. Effective at building relationships both internally and externally, you’ll be an excellent influencer with a solid grounding of planning and project managing campaigns and the ability to successfully communicate to and engage your audiences. With a good understanding of and a proven track record in marketing communications within a b2b environment, you’ll also ideally have the ability to grasp complex IT concepts and communicate these at all levels with a tailored approach. You'll also be excellent under pressure and a highly motivated team player with a flexible, positive attitude. Line management duties will also be included as part of the role, so you’ll ideally have experience of coaching and fostering a team.
Full job description here
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please.