Eduserv is seeking an Inside Sales Executive to actively participate in the management of existing OpenAthens library accounts worldwide by both maintaining renewal rates and supporting new business growth by identifying upsell opportunities. A key part of the role is effectively communicating the key purpose and value of OpenAthens technology and the impact it can have on customers particularly around problem resolution.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Actively managing existing clients and ensuring they are receiving full value from their subscription
- Managing the renewal of existing contracts in a timely and efficient manner
- Being responsible for delivering the budgeted revenue targets for OpenAthens through collaboration with the International Sales Managers
- Increasing net revenue per customer
- Qualifying inbound telephone and online sales enquiries
- Demonstrating key product functions to customers
- Effectively using CRM (Salesforce.com) throughout the sales and lead generation/ qualification process.
- Timely monthly reporting on all activity including the renewals pipeline
- Developing relationships with existing client base and identify upsell and new business opportunities
- Attending industry events if necessary – UK and international
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with demonstrable communication and organisation skills, along with experience of using CRM and an awareness and experience of software sales, including tracking new business telephone sales in a product environment. With Experience in B2B technology product telephone sales – both new business and account management – and lead generation / telemarketing experience, you will have an understanding of account and partner management and experience working in a high performance sales team. You'll also be a highly motivated team player with a flexible, positive attitude with a demonstrable track record of growing revenue in a dynamic information products business and the ability to close new business and manage sales through pipeline.
View job description here
Please contact email@example.com
for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please.